Seligson & Co Fund Management in brief
For more info, please contact us by e-mail at or by phone +358-9-68178200 (from 9 am to 5 pm, Finnish time).
Seligson & Co was founded in 1997 to produce transparent and cost-efficient investment services for long-term investors. We serve both private and institutional customers, mainly in Finland and Sweden. We are a majority employee and management owned independent asset manager. We focus on helping our customers meet their long-term investment objectives with time-tested, easy to understand investment services leading to superior long-term results – for our customers!
Please find the daily NAVs of our funds here.
Our most accessible product for investors outside Finland & Sweden is the OMX Helsinki 25 ETF.
The stock exchange ticker for the Fund is SLG OMXH25 and the Bloomberg code H25ETF FH. The holdings of the Fund are published daily as a creation unit.
Primary transactions (minimum 25,000 shares subscribed or redeemed) can be made via the Fund’s authorized participants.
For further information about the fund, please see the published stock exchange releases or contact our customer service.
KEY INVESTOR INFORMATION DOCUMENTS (other documents available by request, for now)
Other equity Funds
Fixed Income Funds
NOTICE OF LIQUIDATION OF THE MUTUAL FUND
On 8 December 2023, the Board of Directors of Seligson & Co Fund Management Company decided to liquidate the Russian Prosperity Fund Euro Fund because there continues to be no visibility into renewed tradability for units in the Master Fund, and because the Master Fund has written to zero the value of the shares of Russian companies it owns. We will notify all fund unit holders separately by post.
The Russian Prosperity Fund Euro is a feeder fund investing in units of its Master Fund Russian Prosperity (Luxembourg). The Master Fund was closed on 28 February 2022 and has not been opened since. Russian Prosperity Fund Euro has also been closed since 28 February 2022. No management fee has been charged for the fund since the closure.
In practice, the liquidation of the Russian Prosperity Fund Euro means the following:
- The Fund’s assets are distributed to the unit holders. The Fund is a so-called feeder fund consisting of cash and units of its Master Fund Russian Prosperity (Luxembourg). The cash portion corresponds to approximately 2,5 euros per unit.
- In the first phase of the liquidation, the Fund’s cash will be distributed to unitholders with only a minimum left in the Fund. This will be carried out by redeeming 98 % of the units on 29 December 2023. The redemption proceeds will be paid from the Fund’s bank account on 2 January 2024 to customers whose customer information is up to date.
- If customer information is not up to date, the redemption proceeds will be paid to the Fund Company’s customer assets holding account until we receive a valid update.
- The need for an update can be checked in our Oma salkku service. If needed, an update request will be shown on the front page after logging in and updates can be done in the section “Asiakastiedot” (Customer information) and “Asiakastietojen päivitys” (Updating customer information). Log in to Oma salkku via www.seligson.fi, but please note that the service is available only in Finnish and Swedish.
- If you are unable to update the customer information in Oma salkku service, please contact our customer service.
- We will provide the unit holders with a confirmation of the redemption in Oma salkku service and notify the Finnish Tax Administration.
- The units of the master fund owned by the Russian Prosperity Fund Euro will remain in the possession of the Fund even after the liquidation. When the units of the Master Fund can be redeemed, the received proceeds will be paid to the unit holders in proportion to their holdings, net of expenses.
We will inform about the status of the remaining Master Fund units at www.seligson.fi.
No new subscription or redemption orders for the Fund have been registered since 31 December 2022. As a result of the liquidation, all previously received redemption orders will now be cancelled. The Fund Management Company will prepare a closing account of the Fund to be published at www.seligson.fi.
We are happy to answer any additional questions via the messaging service in the Oma salkku service, by e-mail at or by phone at +358 9 68178200 (weekdays 9-17 Finnish time)